DELICE JET is an agri-food water jet cutting machine entirely intended for the catering trades.
The cutting is done without any contact with the product.
First cutting center for the agri-food range at PHENIX TECHNOLOGIE, it is equipped with a cutting plate of 600 x 400 mm.
Development continues towards industrial pastry.
A compact and easy-to-use machine
The DELICE JET perfectly meets the needs of pastry chefs, chocolatiers, caterers, confectioners and ice cream parlors and brings them creativity and time saving.
Multiple food cutting applications
From fresh to frozen products, the applications are very diverse:
- meat processing
- frozen fish
- chicken pieces
- smining vegetables (celery, mushrooms)
- portions of industrial pastries
Technical characteristic of the waterjet cutting table
The DELICE JET water cutting center has:
- A robust and functional building
- A one-piece stainless steel structure
- A welded mechanical frame made of cold-rolled steel tube guaranteeing the absence of temperature-related distortion unlike aluminum
- A useful cutting area (X x Y x Z): 600mm x 400mm
- Human-Machine Interface (HMI) with color touchscreen, running on Windows
XP Pro, with USB, Ethernet and Internet-connected connections for remote maintenance
- Numerical control developed for simplified use with all food parameters
- Complies with regulations related to food safety and hygiene, their main
advantage is the absence of blade. Cutting is done without any contact with the product.
A very simple use for optimal cutting quality.